Monday, May 11, 2009

Why does TunMahathir keeps harping on his Crooked Bridge?

I can't think why Tun Mahathir is fixated in his crooked bridge. So I spent some weeks looking at various resources trying to see if there were some physchological reasons for his fixations...

I looked up the standard definitions for Crooked: These are what stood out.
- Marked by bends, curves, or angles.
The other meaning for the word is:

- Dishonest or unscrupulous; fraudulent.

mmmm

I then looked at the word trying to see if it had some cryptic expansion to it...

One site suggested :

C curvy and conniving
R Rotten reasoning warped
O Outlandish way of thinking
O outrageous schemes to defraud
K kinky-always cooking kedgeree
E Easy way out- envious
D defiant and dangerous

Finally, if you read all of Tun's blogs, they sort of imply that he is one who is sincere and honest.

Well, Tun Mahathir, this reminds me of a Groucho Marx phrase - “There is one way to find out if a man is honest;
ask him! If he says yes you know he's crooked.”

I kinda guess Tun's been giving us undertones with his whole crooked bridge thing...

(Ravi)

No comments: